For each child attending a Catholic primary school in the Diocese of Wagga Wagga, the school pays a levy per child to the central office in Wagga Wagga.
Accounts are sent home via the eldest child in the family. Accounts are sent home three times a year and are due in Week 5.
Accounts will be sent to you at the beginning of each Term.
In paying accounts you will be offered a number of options. Fees may be paid:
- per term – either three or four terms
- per month
- per fortnight
- per week
You may pay by:
- bank cheque
- personal cheque
- EFTPOS, Mastercard and Visa facilities are available.
- direct deposit. (account information available from the school office)
- B-Pay facilities are available
- Centrepay – contact the office for information
If a student is leaving St Patrick's, one term's notice must be given to the Principal, in writing, or full fees for that term will apply.